Saturday, August 7, 2010

InnerStar University Campus Guide!

Hi everyone!

My mom ordered me the InnerStar U campus guide and it came! My mom called AG and they said that they are giving girls campus guides for access to Inner Star U if they already had gotten a JLY doll within a certain number of months ago. I got my JLY # 21, Charlotte last September, therefore I was able to just get the campus guide! It is awesome! It even comes with a mini necklace for your doll! It is $10 and you may be able to get it too!

Here are some pictures of the campus guide:


















You can friend me if you want! I decided to have Charlotte be my virtual doll! So my username is Charlotte36. Pictures to come of Charlotte wearing the necklace! I'd love to friend you if you have an InnerStar U account too! Did any of you get the campus guide? Do you have a My American Girl doll?
~Anne~

5 comments:

  1. I don't have the campus guide but I have a #38 MAG! My Innerstar U name is Gwendolyn6. I love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I tried to friend you, but it said "there is no one on campus by that name."

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to get a campus guide

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a my american girl doll #42! Friend me, I am Lucia35!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)