Monday, October 25, 2010

My 16th Birthday Post!!!

Hi everyone!!!! :)

I'm so excited!!!! Today is my birthday and I turned 16!!! YAY!!! I'm finally 16!!!!!!! :D

Today, my class sang happy birthday to me and then we had cupcakes! When I came home, my mom had made me my favorite dinner! (Barbecue Chicken and Potato Salad!)

I also had a really nice birthday celebration on Saturday with my family! We went to Outback Steakhouse, then we went home to have cake, ice cream, and open presents! 



This is what the cake looked like before everyone took a slice. LOL :D (My mom realized there was only one birthday candle left at home... and it was a trick candle, so I couldn't blow it out. ) It was pretty funny because she had to put the candle in a cup of water to extinguish it. haha

Here are some pictures of I what my family gave me for my birthday!

My mom got me this gorgeous purse, which I really wanted!

My older sister and her husband got me this beautiful Vera Bradley purse!


They also got me a pack of lip gloss!

And a cute little set of nail polish!



They also got me a nail file! My mom bought me the pretty pink nail polish!


My mom also got me a pack of mini doll-sized silly bands!

My other older sister got me a Barnes and Nobles gift card! (She was going to get me the Taylor Swift CD, but she couldn't because it hadn't come out yet, so she got me a gift card so I could buy it when it comes out!) She also got me a pink rose.

My older brother and his wife got me a gift card to Old Navy!


And I got GUM! hehe


My mom knew I really wanted the new Mandie movie, so she also got me this!

Rebecca wearing the silly bands. ;) 

Now for 16 Random Facts About Me:

1.) I was born in Florida!                                           

2.) I'm taking Algebra 2 at school.                          

3.) I'm going to get my braces off before Christmas!

4.) I wear contacts.                                                 
                         
5. )I get up at 5:30 every morning for school.               
           
6.) I want to be a  teacher after I graduate from college.               

7.) I sing soprano 1,which is the highest voice range in my school chorus.

8.) I like wearing bracelets.                                                                             
                                                             
9.) I get up at 5:30 every morning for school            
         
10.) Little House on the Prairie is one of my favorite TV shows.          
                                                         
11.) I think I've seen all the Little Women movies.           

12.) Once I had over a week of school off because of a
rather large snow storm! (That was pretty amazing!)

13.) I used to be allergic to peanuts.                               

14.) Bath and Body Works is one of my favorite stores!

15.) I can't fit all of my school books in my locker at school. LOL

16.)  I will never forget the year I was 15.                   
                   
Thank you all so much for your sweet birthday wishes! :) Thank you Hannah for the very nice birthday posts you did for me too! I had a wonderful 16th birthday! I'm so happy to have all of you as friends!


CONGRATULATIONS! YOU FOUND THE FALL SCAVENGER HUNT PICTURE! Please send me an email at agfan2010@aol.com!

6 comments:

  1. HOORAY! Haoppy Birthday Anne! I *LOVE* your first purse! And I need a Barnes and Noble Gift Card!! LOL

    Happy Birthday!!

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Cool gifts and your cake looks so yummy =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE!!! Sounds like you had a great one! :D Those sillybandz are ADORABLE! :D Do you know where your mom got them? I would love to get some for my dolls! :) Also, I think you'll really like the new Taylor Swift CD! :D

    ~Quinlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! I sounds like you had a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all very much! :D

    Quinlyn- Those mini silly bands are from Five Below. But you can also find mini silly bands that are doll sized from Hallmark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found the picture for the scavenger hunt!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)