Saturday, October 16, 2010

TOP TEN Favorite Foods Tag!

Hey everyone!

This is tag that I came up with myself! All you do is post your TOP TEN favorite foods if you are tagged. You don't have to do it if you're tagged, but it's fun to!

Here I go!
                                                         CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!


PIZZA!!

PASTA!!


                                                                        SALAD!!!
                                                                      BROWNIES!!
YOGURT!!

STRAWBERRIES!!

POTATO SALAD= YUM!!!

                                                                         HOT DOGS!!


CHOCOLATE CAKE!!
         
I tag: Anyone that wants to do it!!



4 comments:

  1. Cool! I love most of the things you do! LOL!
    I like your blog! :D I should visit more often but since we got a new internet connection it wouldn't load on our old PC. :(

    Again I love your blog!!

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne! You're welcome! :)

    By the way would you recommend Lanie? I want her and Elizabeth. Too bad they're going to be gone so soon! At least I have Felicity! (Just Got her!) :D

    Oh and I have four of the dolls you do! I think that's cool! :D

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah!

    I definitely recommend Lanie! :) She has really nice curly hair and is gorgeous! I also really like Elizabeth and I really want to get her before she retires! That's so cool we have four dolls in common! :D That's awesome that you got Felicity before she retired!

    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)