Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye Lanie Holland!

Hi everyone!

This is my last post of 2010!!! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! It has been a GREAT year!

This year I got Lanie, Rebecca, AND Elizabeth!!! I thought I would do a special post about Lanie, since this is the last day she will be sold. :(

I put together a collection of photos I took of Lanie during 2010. You probably have seen some of these before.

Lanie in her cute yellow sundress I made.

Playing the the Snow

Lanie dressed up for Halloween!

Lanie just out of her box!!




Lanie with her Chocolate Syrup she got from her trip to Hershey Park!

Goodbye, Lanie!

I LOVE my Lanie! I am so happy and thankful to have her!

Did you get Lanie or any of her collection? Are you excited for the arrival of Kanani Akina tommorow??!?

Tonight we are going to celebrate with my family, eat food, talk, and watch the ball drop!

What are you doing for New Year's Eve?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Anne! Were watching the ball drop too, and we're having chili. Yum! :) Have a great start to the New Year! Hannah

    P.S. If you'd like to follow our blog, it's agfun.thewrightfamily.name.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)