Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Review of Kanani and AG Outfits!

Hi everybody!

Since Kanani and a bunch of outfits just came out, I decided to do my own review about them! I recently received my catalog, so here are some pictures! :)

Kanani is so beautiful! :) I love her hair!

The Snow cone maker is adorable, especially the pineapple!! I love that outfit as well, I might get it!
Cute pajamas! I'd like to get those! The chair is nice too!

Her accessories are all so neat! I hope to get some of her accessories.


Pretty Hawaiian Outfit! It's so cool!

I think this dress for Kit is gorgeous!!!

I LOVE this outfit! This is definitely an outfit I plan to buy! It's my favorite new item from AG! :)

I probably won't be getting Kanani, but I might. I'm not quite sure yet. I will be going to the American Girl place this summer at Tysons Corner when it opens though! I may get an AG doll there! :) I will have to look at Kanani and her things up close and decide for sure.

What is your favorite new thing from American Girl? What do you think of Kanani? Did you buy Kanani yet or are you planning to buy her?


4 comments:

  1. Kanani will be the LAST doll I will get. Sadness. There are still so many I want! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting her here but she will be renamed Abyeegayl Brooklynn but I am not stopping with just her .. I will get more someday I am sure .. but probably only one a year from now on ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some complaints with American Girl about Kits outfits. They are all very beautiful, but I don't think they suit her time period. I dress with ruffles lace, buckles,silky fabric. It just isn't right for the conditions Kit's family is living in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Slim. Kit is supposed to be poor. In the "Really, Truly Ruthie" book they almost loose their house. And Kit is wearing a silky dress with ruffles????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)