Sunday, June 19, 2011

What I got at the American Girl Place!

As you know I went to the Grand Opening Celebration at American Girl Place at Tysons Corner! (Located in McLean Virginia right near Washington DC) While I was there, I bought a few things for my dolls. :)

The Cute AG Bag :)

The Beach Set!

It comes with a towel, sunglasses, flip flops, and a mini magazine!

The Party Treats Set!

The FREE Stuff!

They gave everyone a free mini book and at the craft event they had these cute little friendship books to color.

The Washington DC Tee, White Capris, and Sweet Skort!

Rebecca models the new outfit


I love the sunglasses on her!

The adorable little bag.

Closeup of the Tee

SUNGLASSES!

Sweet little flip flops :)

Pretty Capris

The Sweet Skort!

A Closeup


Rebecca likes all the new things!

I had a great time at the American Girl Place? Have you ever gone to the AG Place and bought something? Do you have any of those items above? Which of those things I bought is your favorite?

~Anne~

6 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, thanks for all of the great photos! :D I only live a couple of hours away from the new DC store, so I'll be visiting some time this year for sure. :) I'm no stranger to the AG stores, though! I've been to AGPNY about five times and have also gotten to visit AGPLA, AGPC, and the Atlanta Boutique on various vacations. Sometimes I buy quite a bit; sometimes I"ll buy next to nothing, but whatever I spend (or don't spend), a visit to the store is always enjoyable! I love seeing dolls I'd never see otherwise in person and all of the displays the employees set up around the store.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I went there too! I'm posting the pics on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca looks great in that outfit; I have the Boston version of that shirt for Mischa (fka Mia). The beach set looks cute.
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura- That is so cool that you are going there too! I am going again later this summer! :)

    I liked seeing your pictures on your blog, Calen! That is neat that you went too!

    Thanks Melissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I love your blog! Thanks for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)