Sunday, July 3, 2011

More American Girl Place Pictures!

Hi everyone!

As promised, here are the rest of the pictures I took yesterday at the American Girl Place! :)







My mom liked this little doll closet. :)

Molly's Halloween Costume







New Accessories

New Glasses

The Everyday Play Jumper Outfit





Skateboarding Outfit

The NEW Striped School Dress!

The NEW Dining Table




Historical Books!

My American Girl!

The Inner Star University Map






Julie and Ivy look so cute here! :)

Addy's sign








Kanani's Ice Stand Photo Booth

Kit and Ruthie's Pajamas for Girls

A Cool Picture


Rebecca'a Pajamas for Girls

A Kanani Display



Girl of the Year Books


Later today, I will post about the outfit I bought and who the winner/s are. :)

So if you want to enter the little contest, it is not too late yet.

~Anne~

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures so much!!!!!!!!!!! What store did you go to???

    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)