Monday, August 8, 2011

Cecile and Marie Grace on the AG Website!

I just saw pictures of Cecile and Marie Grace on the American Girl Website! They are both beautiful dolls!

Marie Grace reminds me of Elizabeth and Rebecca, but she has a new face mold. I absolutely love her pink dress! She is available for pre-order on American Girl and is simply gorgeous!

Cecile is very pretty as well! Her dress is adorable and she looks like Sonali. She is so cute and is available for pre-order on American Girl as well!

There are also tons of NEW outfits, accessories, and books for the dolls as well!

Check out the American Girl Website to see pictures!

This is so exciting! Are you going to be buying either of these dolls? I am thinking about possibly getting Marie Grace! What do you think of the dolls?




3 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,
    First, I like the dolls themselves, but their clothes and collection I feel is replacing Felicity and Elizabeth. I like these dolls, but never as much as I love Lissie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the desk/table that is so kewl .. the rest of their stuff is not as exciting to me .. I would love the new face mold and eye color of Marie-Grace .. but she looks too much like Elizabeth to me .. I have her already ..

    I cannot wait to see what they come out with for them the next couple of years .. I am still hoping for crawfish food since they are from New Orleans ..

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)