Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Doll Display!

Do you have a special place where you keep your dolls? Do you display them somewhere?

I have a special place for mine in my room, where they are displayed! :)
















I keep them on top of my book case, where most of my American Girl/doll related items are stored underneath. I keep some other AG/doll things in my closet and in other places around my room when I am not using them. I also have a smaller book case where my AG books are kept.
















My American Girl storage area!
















My Doll Room! I made many of the items found in this room and sewed the quilting for the bed.

I used a Hello Kitty trunk and covered it with a cloth and turned it into a desk as well.

I have also been collecting the AG Catalogs for a long time now.
































My own American Girl library! :D lol

Thanks for reading about my American Girl display and storage area! :)

Where do you store your AG things? Do you have a doll room? I would love to know!







Please check back soon for another exciting Doll Fun Special! If you have any ideas for future Doll Fun Specials, please email me at agfan2010@aol.com.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I had as big of a space you have for you're AG dolls. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take up a large portion of my basement and bookshelf with books and my doll house!
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my dolls have their own rooms, and al of them have to share a bed but Chrissa. The "main" hangout spot is Kanani's room for some odd reason...

    I keep all my AG books in Chronological order in our family library. The magazines and catalouges I have are each in a seperate magazine holder thing. My doll clothes... are everywhere! Even under some of my doll's beds! ;)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I have a bunk bed, so I store my dolls and some of their stuff on my upper bunk. I have a drawer where I keep most of my AG clothes, and I hang some dresses with pipe-cleaner-hangers in my closet. I also store some stuff in AG doll boxes near the drawer. I like your signature, too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My desk takes up a lot of my room (it's built in), so I display my dolls there. I used to store them in my closet, but ran out of room quickly, even though my closet is pretty big!

    I think it'd be nice to make a little "building" or something for my dolls to live in, and we may end up doing that, but for now, most of my dolls are on my desk/bookshelf. :)

    Cool post!

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)